My daily/ ongoing project

Hey :hi:

Time I got one of these up!

I've had my glanza for about 2 months now and it's my second car (I know risky and all that) and I've had mixed feelings. For the first few weeks it was off the road more than it was, the clutch went at one point, another time a pin that connects the gear stick fell out and found it it was bodged, I found out there was a fair few important bolts that holds the gearbox to the car was missing too, and theres been a few other times the thing just failed on me.

Currently it works but it just seems noisy inside and the brakes don't really work as they should. The front bumper and rear are slightly different shades of white and the front is cut to buggery! Other than that I kinda love owning one, it certainly is quick enough for me seeing as It's my second car 8) haha

Currently all it has is a livesports spoiler, d2 on the front and tien on the rear, gt3 wheels, kinoshita steering wheel, GT seats and some unknown dump valve.

I am heading down to TD next month to get a decat fitted, a new manifold and HKS actuator that may or may not arrive yet along with gaskets an oil change then dyno! Other than that the paint is horrible and it's clear the car used to be silver and was badly repainted at some point. I plan on getting it mostly resprayed at some point, and basically upgrading most of the important bits like brakes, suspension, underseal, paint, engine/ turbo, and basically turning it into a good example of a glanza if I can! I've probably forgotten something but ANYWAY.. PICTURES

IMG_9230_zpszwzivnkg.jpg

IMG_9229_zpsgsxjtwqn.jpg

IMG_9228_zpsjwd7hkms.jpgIMG_9227_zps4wwrau5n.jpg

Edited by Maaximuus

Sounds like you have a little project on your hands there mate, sure it will be all good once its done though! Love those wheels aswell by the way

Aye cheers dude! :thumbsup:

Looks great mate! You need the original glanza mirrors back on there as someones fitted n.a ones! Unless it was a n.a originally? :)

Thanks! Yeah I know It's on my long list of things to get haha, it wasn't n/a originally just the last owner put n/a ones on :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

So I went to TD on Saturday and got a whole load of stuff done... Really glad I went, got more power out of the car, had it properly looked over and got to meet Mike and have a good chat! Anyway here's a list of what I got done

IMG_92921_zpspp9otviu.jpg

Then it got dyno'd and made a completely stock 133! Even though it's stock power it feels a hell of a lot more than before. The car never used to get all three boost lights in the rev dial and was running below standard boost somehow. Feels soo much better now, get all three lights and the boost actually hits you whereas before it sloooowly crept up like it was n/a or something :sad: Mike has left the boost at .6 so that I can bolt on an exhaust without flying up to boost cut straight away. So I'll be on the lookout for an exhaust and probably an ecu after I'm happy with how the car runs.

IMG_92831_zpsipmjshpq.jpg

IMG_92871_zpstj6z3ytg.jpg

Lastly they left me with a big list of shit that needs to get done to make it run sweet, which I don't mind because I want to make it a sweet runner before I go crazy with mods and half of these bits will get rid off the bloody annoying sounds it makes! :D

IMG_92941_zps5glqmfai.jpg

Oh yeah and I put my clear indicators on, which was a struggle because the last owner broke the clips and used sikaflex to hold them in instead 8o I got some fresh indicators with clips and removed all the sikaflex so all is good now!

Edited by Maaximuus
  • 1 month later...

Long overdue update, got flooded on boxing day so that's delayed things, and this isn't a four million bhp build which seems to be the norm now but whatever.

Since I last updated this it's had new wheel bearings all round, new disks and pads on the rear, HKS hi power silent exhaust and probably the odd bit I forgot to mention

Gave the car a quick clean today as it was filthy from driving it through British winter :wacko:

IMG_9342%2080285_zpscotsmful.jpg

IMG_9345_zpsaz2gkgno.jpg

IMG_9347_zpskltb8lhl.jpg

IMG_9346_zpsm4a9ij7v.jpg

IMG_9348_zps5i5cpzdh.jpg

Got some white electric mirrors on the way and I want to get my scoop sprayed white at some point, not sure what's next for the car really :unknw:

• 2 months later...

good start mate need some more updates for this :D

Ahahaa this thread must've taken some searching to find! I gave up on updating it because everyone else has either shit loads of bhp or a really nice clean interesting glanza.. like yours!