car wont start...

Well yesterday i left my sidelights on all afternoon and at about 8:30 i came to start my car and the alarm didnt work, as if there was no power. and it wouldnt start.

I have had it connected up to a running car with jump leads for a good while and when you first connect them up the lights flash and the alarm beeps but as soon as you try to start it or do the alarm pin code thing (its a toad alarm) with the ignition everything just dies and the alarm light stops flashing and just a relay is clicking somewhere.

ive looked at the fuses in the engine bay and they look fine, ive conencted the battery up to a charger and its says its 100%

all my earths are fine as i replaced them all a while ago.

any ideas guys?? _______________

that clicking just means there's no power, mine did that when the battery was flat, you need to get some more juice in the battery mate, jap batteries are renowned to be shite.

its a shame that batteries are BUCKS now, but still.

The battery must just have been extremly flat, i used the battery off my mums 5 series to start it then swapped mine over and its been fine since, it would probably be best to get a new one though i think.