So I decided to make a start on the td04 conversion today , I have been getting the bits together over the last six months , been a bit off a fiddly operation but hopefully will have it all fitted by Sunday how it started yesterday image_4.jpeg

Not braced manifold yet waiting to get all pipe work finished, however it's the heavier duty one one not the cheap toyosport one , I have put 380 lhp pump in tank, I do have a twin Bosch set up with swirl tank but not taking that on yet, i put a zisco high flow fuel rail on and an aem fuel pressure reg , not bothering with injectors yet will wait till the 5e is finished, also have got wide and to fit next week as well as hks fuel cut and aem boost controller , Iam running a gizmo boost controller at the moment with built in fuel cut. It drives me mad tho so taking that out

Cheers Colin , yeah I was toying with 3 bar+ , luckily my wide band turned up yesterday so will be installing and sorting with the rest off the set up next weekend 👍, I don't mind these little cars , glad I bought it .