SOG33K EP91 Glanza Rep

Any progress on this mate?? :D

Yes a little progress, been held up a little as I've moved house again and had another little baby girl not long ago so been pretty tied up.

I did sort out a cold start and rev issue that it had been having. When I changed the loom over from the front cut its an early model 96 Glanza and the engine is from a later model so a few plugs were different. One of the temp sensors wasn't plugged in so I ordered the correct one and plugged it in. Starts straight up now when cold but still breaks down on boost, could be a fuel issue or that is only has the dump pipe.

Also, removed all the glass and fitted up the Glanza front end. Didn't take any photos though should be able to get some in the next few days. The rear floor is just about all out, I wasn't happy with the one I cut out of the blue car to replace this one so I have another parts car that I'm going to cut it out of and prep it ready to go in and then it's off to be resprayed.

I found a guy over in New Zealand that would send me some parts, we didn't get Glanzas here but they did so I'm glad I found someone that was willing to go and get some parts from the wreckers and send it all over to me. I got:

B&C Pillar trims

Power window regulators, switches, door card arm rests

Door transfer cabling

Everything should be plug and play now giving me full power options :) Once I have the car back at my place in the new few weeks Ill get everything sorted and fitted up ready for paint. Hope to have it back on the road at the end of the year.

• 5 months later...