rear number plate holder

I'm at college mate so i can't post pictures of of my Glanza Tailgate which ul give you a better idea of where to cut the holes and how big to cut the holes. If your still not sorted out by tonight then il send you pics over the internet or post them on this thread.

I still haven't fitted mine in the same boat as you, But it should just fit, bolt it on, then time to do sum wiring. Look in Idrees's Thread he's got sum pics and all sorts on his thread.

I'm at college mate so i can't post pictures of of my Glanza Tailgate which ul give you a better idea of where to cut the holes and how big to cut the holes. If your still not sorted out by tonight then il send you pics over the internet or post them on this thread.

I still haven't fitted mine in the same boat as you, But it should just fit, bolt it on, then time to do sum wiring. Look in Idrees's Thread he's got sum pics and all sorts on his thread.

cheers bud but i still have to get it panted