Need advise for selling my wheels

WEDSPORT SA-90 4x100 15"x7j

Unfortunately I had an accident in my glanza V and it was written off by insurance a few months ago, luckily insurance let me keep my alloys, so the time has come for me to sell my beloved Classic Wedsport SA-90, 3 of the wheels are in very good condition, unfortunately one of the wheels has a bit of a scrape on one spokes, and had curb markings around the edge of the rim. The wheels come with 2 fairly new Nangang ultra-sport NS2, but unfortunately 2 of the tyres are wrecked, The PCD is 4x100, 15"x7j, I think the offset is ET40 but I may be wrong (didn't rub on my glanza), I now have a fiesta and I'm looking to sell these wheels to get some for my new car, does anyone have any advise on how much is should be selling them for or any rough guide prices, can't find any prices online because of the age, last time I went to japfest a few of you lot asked me to sell them so if you are interested in buying them then don't hesitate to message me