Glanza Rear Seat Mounting?

I got some glanza rear seats today to complete the glanza interior for my sportif. Just wondered how the bottom part (the bit you sit on) secures to the car in the glanza? The sportif rears had a big like loop at the front that had a bracket and bolted to the rear footwell wall. Now the glanza seats have a loop thing under the seats, the car has the hole for the loop to go in but i couldnt work out how the are secured in. If someone can make sense of that a let me know how glanza rear seats are secured I would really appriciate(sp) it.

Thanks

I got some glanza rear seats today to complete the glanza interior for my sportif. Just wondered how the bottom part (the bit you sit on) secures to the car in the glanza? The sportif rears had a big like loop at the front that had a bracket and bolted to the rear footwell wall. Now the glanza seats have a loop thing under the seats, the car has the hole for the loop to go in but i couldnt work out how the are secured in. If someone can make sense of that a let me know how glanza rear seats are secured I would really appriciate(sp) it.

Thanks

bud i no exactly what your on about lol. you on the v, or gt the loops go into a wee plastic bit, there is a hole in under the seet for them i got them off my GT was a pig to get out then thy clip in, or you cooed always concrete them in :(

So there is a plastic clip that holds them into the glanza is what your saying? Looks like ill have to find another way of securing them down now becasue i dont think ill be able to get hold of these clips anywhere.

Have just checked the epc and can see exactly what you mean now, should have thought and checked earlier. Got the part number though now so off to toyota it is. Cheers tintin.