Revs drop when cruising around 2500-3000rpm

Hi guys and girls just got a glanza and its started dropping revs when I'm at a constant speed around 2500-3000rpm or if I'm sat still and hold the revs there also it's like it cuts out then starts again...no one knows what it is but I'm hoping one of you guys will???

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to jump onto your thread bud but am having a similar problem.

it started last week out of the blue,whilst driving the car lost power didnt really know what had happened and dismissed it.

has now started doing it more regularly but totally intermittently. in any gear the car will just cut and with my foot to the floor will not pick back up until i come off the throttle and go back on then it will reaccelerate fine.today it did it so i kept my foot on accelerator to see what happens and the revs dropped all the way down to idle and the car was coasting once it reached around 1000rpm tho it started to pick back up this all happened without any lift off the throttle.

like i said sorry tilted to jump on but it may help you out too mate.

just quick update. had a quiet afternoon in the garage today so went right through everything again and solved the problem,had a bad wire on the throttle position sensor.must have been an issue for a while as its not run this good for a long while,hope this helps with any future issues out there guys and girls!!

• 3 weeks later...