''cautionary tale'' (if thats what u want to name it)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iddy if he did smack into something it wont have taken long to change a hub over and remove some coilovers though would it mate. less than half a days work so its very possible it did happen.

I've smacked a curb before years ago bent the hell out of my bottom arm and hub and my wheels were undamaged

Yeah that is true, just wouldn't expect Nas to do something like that though. If you have met him then you'll know what I mean.

I hope something can be sorted between both parties though.

I hope who ever sells him a hub, sells him a fucked one. It's not nice selling faulty goods mate.

One day you'll get something that's not as described and you'll know the feeling.

Its name is called 'Karma' and ALWAYS gets it man.

Joz

The evidence Jay has does look 100% clear, but I don't live far from Nas and I see his car around quite a bit. Never seen any damage on it and he has a brand new set of rims that still look brand new, I imagine they would have got damaged if he hit a kerb.

Nas if you think they got damaged in the post, you should claim on the parcel.

As for Fudge, he is a clear waste of space and has helped ruin Bradfords reputation on here! He clearly doesn't give a shit either.

yes ''idrees'' the evidence jay has does look 100% from his side.. the problem is i havent got enough evidence from my side as i only took 2 quick pics.. if james had asked for more pics i would have took more & happily posted them up for him..

i dont believe they have either been damaged when in courier as the box would have been damaged, looking at jay's pics the box looks in perfectly good shape!

idrees- if u want to come view my car for damage etc u can.. i will also take u for a drive & u will hear the front wheel bearing making a noise.. you can also have a look at all my rims for damage, (u have to see to believe idrees because these guys abviously dont, & hopefully this will shut them rite up!)

idrees- i saw your brother week before last on sunday he was in bradford we had a little chat he was in the black GT complimenting my car (this was when the new coilovers were fitted on the car for 2 weeks!)

hope this puts some sense in people!

yes ''idrees'' the evidence jay has does look 100% from his side.. the problem is i havent got enough evidence from my side as i only took 2 quick pics.. if james had asked for more pics i would have took more & happily posted them up for him..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^^

i dont believe they have either been damaged when in courier as the box would have been damaged, looking at jay's pics the box looks in perfectly good shape!

idrees- if u want to come view my car for damage etc u can.. i will also take u for a drive & u will hear the front wheel bearing making a noise.. you can also have a look at all my rims for damage, (u have to see to believe idrees because these guys abviously dont, & hopefully this will shut them rite up!)

idrees- i saw your brother week before last^ on sunday he was in bradford we had a little chat he was in the black GT complimenting my car (this was when the new coilovers were fitted on the car for 2 weeks!)

hope this puts some sense in people!

the only person that needs to talk sense is you

1) You can damage hubs/suspension and have no damage at all to a wheel

2) the fact your inviting idrees to come and inspect them tells me that everythings fixed and fine now so your just making yourself look more guilty to be honest

3) Jay wouldnt lie they were fooked before you sent them

4) Your lack of pictures tells us somethings not right and your excuse that he didnt ask for pictures doesnt justify sending him naffed coilovers :/

I like the way in the closed thread it shows a hub with the coilover fitted over it lol whoever at the post office bent it did it so well it still fitted nice and snug over the hub

Glad I didn't buy these you'd have had a right problem on your hands! Give the bloke a refund and take your shit back dude it's not fair...

thaanks everyone for your support.

this guy is a tool though, hasnt even contacted me at all about it in, even though he is aware of this being public now.

and yes he did only have to pictures of the coilovers, they are, one of the side, so dont show bent bit as its side on, and other picture of the top mounts, it seems he was avoiding the bend bit of the coilover, im sure thats why he could only take 2 pictures, because they would have all been took the same angle.

why ask a guy that knows you to look at your car, when thats exactly right guys, he is bound to have it fixed by now, if it was still damaged he would be a tool, because he has purchased a a new set of coilovers and that would obviously have an effect on them.

at the end of the day.....

the point is...

i received the coilovers on thursday the 5th of may and they where at jays garage on friday the 6th of may....

still in the box, waiting for jay to fit them over the weekend.

i got a phone call on the tuesday when jay was back at work, and he explained the story about the condition of them, so i was straight on to naz about it.

so to correct you again, it was not a week later, it was 5 days.

and out of them 5 days i had them for all of 10 minutes while i put them in my car on the back seats,

so this clearly shows, the courrier didnt damage them, me putting them into my car didnt damage them and jay definitely didnt damage them.

so that just leaves one person.....

ps. after stating to him they where damaged, he said he had never crashed his car and he had owned he coilovers for two years and had bought from new,

which was a lie because he went on to say he had bought them off a guy and they where a few months old.

so he doesnt even get his story right.

im sure if someone knows him, they could do the right thing aswell and clarify if the owning for two years is even correct.

every little bit of evidence really will help. hope this gets sorted soon.

Mate if your goin to rip someone of please don't do it on here this is a starlet forum site most people on here no when something is fucked and bent and I can't see him make it up if it not just give him the money back it not worth gettin banned over

Mate if your goin to rip someone of please don't do it on here this is a starlet forum site most people on here no when something is fucked and bent and I can't see him make it up if it not just give him the money back it not worth gettin banned over

i hope someone throws you a beating tbh you are a complete cunt.

Do the right thing and give the bloke his money back. You've been caught out no point in trying to hide it.

the way it is

nas says he didnt crash his car and they were fine , nas says the box is mint so it couldnt be the delivery so he blames biffy

well if biffy had a crash im sure we would of all heard so some how they have come from nas car "mint" bar one leak and somehow been bent

yeah bullshit why else would you take an offer £80 more if you thought they were that good condition and worth the value u put em up at why let em go so cheap ? cause ya knew they was fucked

qoute from nas

" i dont believe they have either been damaged when in courier as the box would have been damaged, looking at jay's pics the box looks in perfectly good shape! "

so how did they get damaged then ????

i doubt biffy would of damaged them as clearly he bought them for a reason, To put on his car

as i have said before we all joined this forum to make buddys and share knowledge and parts etc not rip each other off its wrong dude

I joined this club knowing nobody and to be honest I have only met a few of you, but I wouldn't rip any of u off for shit!!!

Imagine not being welcome to any meets or being able to sell anything or even chat on this forum again without people doubting u......

Fuck that

Love u all lol

The thing that stands out the most to me is this lads whole attitude and demeanour about being accused of ripping Biffy off.

1. I wouldnt have sold them, they would have been given away to someone for spares or used for spares myself

2. If he was unaware that they were damaged and this came to light in the manner it has, i would have felt that bad about it that a refund would have been provided and i would have them returned for inspection.

3. His smug replies to sensible responses from members who 'commute' through this website on a daily basis is evidence enough that hes giving a big fuck you to all of us!

I am all for giving people a chance, and treating them the way you would expect to be treated.

You treating us like this is unacceptable, and if it was me sitting with Moderator privilegdes.. Well i wouldnt have had to waste my time with this post then would i.

I spend far too much money through here and TGTT to then be put in a position that makes me feel uncomfortable like this!

Rant over... Im done with the woods.. Lets go :(