EP91 non abs front disc sizes

Hi,

I see a lot of posts on disc sizes but it still isn't clear because what i see in the toyota parts catalogue for my VIN, relates to a disc size of 238mm when I look up the bosch or TRW equivalent for that part number - and it says 'for cars with abs'

So anyone got a definitive aswer?

Bog standard '97 EP91 no abs. 238mm or 229mm ?

The part number on the toyota catalogue is

43512-16120

https://infopart.org/toyota-4351216120-part says 238mm

Edited by rttt53

Have you measured your discs?

Theres 2 different sizes for na's depending on what calipers you have. One version with carriers and another that is a solid caliper that bolts direct to the hub. Also you can upgrade carriers to turbo ones and then use turbo discs which are 256mm

Carrier version is 238mm

Solid version probably 229mm (not many cars about with these)

Turbo is 256mm

I had this issue when changing mine, 98 1.3 n/a non abs. Was told there was 2 different sizes and the difference was 9mm. The factors gave me the smaller set and I needed the bigger set. When I compared them the difference was only about 6mm. I fitted them up anyway with new pads and they are OK :) there is MAYBE about 1mm of pad overhanging but they work well. Mine looks normal after a few hundred miles now. Even pad wear too with no lips :)