Bee R installation diagram, missing a pin

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Jesse. Live in the Netherlands and driving an ep70 with 4efe swap.

I have a question regarding installation of my Bee R, I have seen many wiring diagrams and ecu pinouts but I found out my nr 7 is blank, there's no pin in it. Is there anyone around that can help me with this?

I have added some pictures showing my pins.

The wiring diagram should be:

Red - positive

Green - Nr 22 (EN)

Yellow - Nr 7 (Ignition)

Black - Earth

However, there seems to be no number 7 in my plug.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2whp3pv/9

kaqonp.jpg

I did that diagram many years ago haha. Looking at your plug I'm guessing you've got a n/a wiring loom with the turbo stuff spliced in?

I'll see if I can find the old diagrams or what pin you'll need.

But yes you'll pop the engine lol.

I'm really not sure, cars been converted from 2e to 4efe engine so everythings kinda custom. wiring is not my favorite as you can say.

Hope you still have the old diagrams or can figure which pin I need.

Also, why is omex safer than a Bee R limiter? they're both spark-cut right? I know they damage the engine by using it too often but I'm not planning to do so. :)

Thanks for your help so far guys

I'd rather go with an omex unit since it would be a safer choice as starletezy said.

Already sold the Bee R unit to a friend. :( otherwise would of tested it right away. might still give it a try soon if my mate waits with the install for a while.

Started with cleaning my battery and wiring therefor its not running atm. Want my bay to be as clean as yours in the future :D