Jap91 - just awesome..

So, I'll explain the story briefly:

On January 19th, I send a payment to Jap91 for a rear bumper + spoiler.

On the 2nd of February, it gets shipped from Ireland, and should have arrived in France in less than a week, that's what I thought at least...

So, happens that the retards at GLS took a package in Ireland they couldn't deliver and didn't even inform the seller about the possibility of it happening, so, as the package reaches France, it was thrown in a warehouse and scanned every single day for the same stuck status....

After several calls and money spent on calling them (0,80/minute) by me and Jap91 (I should state that their customer service is BS as the woman on the phone was harsh and even thanked me for spending all those minutes calling them..) , he finally reached a deal with them on April 1st, I even thought GLS was joking as I didn't believe I'd get the bumper some day....

So the deal was, 50 and the out of norm package would be delivered, which I promptly told Jap91 to accept to get rid of GLS for good...

Yesterday, April 6th, the package arrives and the delivery guy didn't even ask for the money, I talked about it though (you never know) and he was outraged, even told me he didn't know where they'd put that money as he gets paid 10 for fuel and vehicle wear, and 1,70 per package delivered... So he didn't take any money...

In the end, GLS delivered the package (a little late but I got it) and got caught in their own game.... That was a good laugh :D

Well, just to thank Jap91 for all the time he spent with this as it was a real headache and I, as the recipient, couldn't do much about it...

To conclude, never pick GLS guys!

And buy with confidence Jap91's parts!

Thanks mate, Cheers :)

Edited by EP70-PT