Exhaust swap? HKS

Hi guys. Got an HKS Hi power silent full system for an ep91 just seeing what's out there to swap possibly ? I payed around 350 few months ago from Phil a well known member here, it's got a great sound to it and a lovely jdm angle just Looking for something a little louder! Cheers

Matt.

Keep what you have got, you have got the best exhaust on it but if you want a bit more noise out of it then take it to a exhaust custom place and they will take the middle muffler out so it's then straight through exhaust system with the nice HKS at the back, will sound lovely.

It your exhaust mate your completely entitled to do with it what you wish.

Personally I just see it as a waste its like making and SR into a Glanza rep just buy a glanza.

The whole point of a hi power silent is the quietness taking that away defeats the whole purpose of the exhaust.

It was only an option. I probably won't do it. Ideally looking for a nur spec but will see what comes up.

that's right just an option for you, can always keep the middle muffler section and get a pipe made up to your back box, and if you find that you have got fed up of all that noise put it back to standard :-) no need for butchering, and yes your exhaust do what you wish:-)

Personally I'm not into over loud exhausts myself, had a nice 5zigen on my v, sounded lovely.

Moving on to another subject, I don't see the point in glanza reps with an sr either or na but I think why people do this is because they cannot insure a glanza v.