Front fenders for EP70 and search words with different languages?

20150903_173507_zpsklliuc1k.jpg

Trying to find aftermarket or oem front fenders or wings to my small bumper EP70. So what search words or synonyms to use on google or ebay? Very rare parts to find and wanna buy few extra for future, everything else also. Only few aftermarket parts found by far, few rear fenders repair parts and valances.

Klokkerholm is most famous partmaker and no available here, maybe other brands have made those, names?

I live in Finland and our front fender finnish words are

FRONT

- etulokari

- etulokasuoja

- etusiipi

- loksu

"Etu" means front, if adding "taka" it means rear.

• 1 month later...

Hey, don't know if you still need info, but in lithuanian the front fender is called "sparnas" or "priekinis sparnas" (priekinis means front). Hopefully it will help at least a little bit. I myself am looking for the passenger door with little success:(

Hey, don't know if you still need info, but in lithuanian the front fender is called "sparnas" or "priekinis sparnas" (priekinis means front). Hopefully it will help at least a little bit. I myself am looking for the passenger door with little success:(

Was helpfull, found aftermarket wings maybe, thanks :)