430cc injector lag time

Have a read through this thread.

http://www.miataturbo.net/ecus-tuning-54/rx8-dead-time-small-pulse-controversial-results-58980/

I used the 0 column on the secondary table which represents the latency vs Batt V at sea level.

These have worked fine when I mapped my power fc. I had to plot the values on a graph with a trend line so I could find the latency times for all the even battery voltages and input them into Fc Datalogit. I'm unfamiliar with emanage so not sure how these are entered.

Dan

Have a read through this thread.

http://www.miataturbo.net/ecus-tuning-54/rx8-dead-time-small-pulse-controversial-results-58980/

I used the 0 column on the secondary table which represents the latency vs Batt V at sea level.

These have worked fine when I mapped my power fc. I had to plot the values on a graph with a trend line so I could find the latency times for all the even battery voltages and input them into Fc Datalogit. I'm unfamiliar with emanage so not sure how these are entered.

Dan

Great thanks, will have a look through. Ultimate has a simple field to fill for previous cc and lag time and new cc and lag time, one figure for each. I guess I'll start at the highest figure in the table and experiment with what works best.

Leave them 0 and adjust from the fuel table. Or else try inputting different values by trial and error till you get around 14.7 on warm idle.

Ah, ok, is this both new and old lag times?

Am i right in thinking that, if all of the fuel tables are set to 0 then fuelling should be per stock ecu?

Setup i have seems to include injector control loom so was thinking i needed to sort injector details first.

Yes the injector times you can leave them 0 for new and old. Unfortunetly for the fuel trim table,by zeroing it out it should be stock but it doesnt 100%. ( found that on mine )

OK, great, thanks, that makes it a lot clearer and gives me a good starting point. Will watch for iffy fuelling on stock levels.