Engine mounts and oil catch can

Hi, ive recently bought my 2nd glanza and im loving it. I arent looking at gaining any more power from it at the moment. Its recently been on a power run at rs tuning and i noticed the engine was lifting like mad and wondered if there is any recommendations on engine mounts? Also want to fit an oil catch can if any recommendations too and also if i need any other parts to fit it would be much appreciated. Not massively upto spec on these engines so might sound like abit of a tard lol. Thanks.

My setup is custom my rocker cover has AN-10 fittings welded on with braided hoses. You wont need to change the rocker cover you can just stick pipes at the end of your breathers and connect it to a catch can pretty simple mate

Theres a rocker for sale with them fittings welded on, do you know were i can source catch cans from and if they come with braided lines? I like your setup to be honest ha. Are these needed at just under 200hp? Cheers.

To be honest you wouldn't need one at 200hp only when running big power. All the braided hoes fittings and can is brought separate my can is custom. I brought my hoses and fittings from demon tweaks and as for a catch can you can find nice alloy ones on ebay

Think im just looking for things to buy to slightly increase reliability and cosmetics, dont want to increase power just yet. Would any can fit or do i have to get specific for glanza? Were did you get rocker painted? Wanting mine gold if you know anyone who does it. Cheers.

The catch can makes no difference it's just used to Monitor what's coming out your engine. Any catch can will do the job my rocker cover is chrome polished there's loads of different roots you can go down can powder coat it or spray it with heat paint best for gold is powder coating it

This is good information thanks as I'm putting one on soon, I did wonder how the catch can fits on, I know it's got brackets at the back, but do you just screw them into the metal wall bit? And do you just cut the braided line so, it's not to long? Also I'm guessing the braided line is 13mm I.D?

Thanks pat

Edited by patman

This is good information thanks as I'm putting one on soon, I did wonder how the catch can fits on, I know it's got brackets at the back, but do you just screw them into the metal wall bit? And do you just cut the braided line so, it's not to long? Also I'm guessing the braided line is 13mm I.D?

Thanks pat

You buy the braided hoses in meters Pat and you cut them to length as for size depends on what fittings your using and the size of the lugs on the catch can. usually the catch can has an bracket at the back yes should be easy to mount it were ever you pick.

Ok thanks for the info, to fit the can is it just the fittings i need welding onto the rocker? Do you know anyone that powder coats on here? Cheers.

You will need the AN lugs the male part that gets welded to the rocker cover and AN swivel 90 degree fittings to go on top they all come in different sizes there's AN10 AN6 AN8. AN10 is what im running its much larger better for flow. I don't know any company's your best of posting up an enquiry.