Ok so it reay looks like my starlet is gonna be written off.

My thoughts are to strip it down and use it as a track day racer.

Can anyone tell me what the bare minimum is that you absolutely HAVE to do to make the car useable on the track?

Any easy Modification suggestions welcome.

Howdy

Even if your only using it as a track car id make sure the chassis is straight and id get the boot floor sorted aswell. You wouldn't want it to crumble if you crashed it on the track.

Im sure someone with more track experience wil be here shortly anyway.

Bourkey

take a look around industrial estates etc and see if theres any available.. or garages etc.. usually you can find them to let or the likes in the homes section of your local paper.

good luck though mate.. wouldnt mind seeing the final outcome

was a joke mate

do you live near any tracks? it might be easier to find a lockup place near to a track so you can leave it there so it's nearer the track (if it's a write off I assume you're not going to be fixing it up for road use?)

because if it was me I'd just leave it near a track, saves the hassle of having to transport it round everywhere (assuming it's not going to be road legal)

sorry ste my response wasn't meant to be sarcastic of anything.

i live about 5 miles from knockhill.

unfortunately knockhill's in the middle of nowhere, so unless there is lockups on the site (which if there is will be at a premium) then that option may be difficult.

I'll look into it though

cheers.