Full Lock Key Set + Ignition Switch EP70 Starlet 1985 Wanted

i have a turbo bonnet ,turbo insides door cards say turbo all over them ,red carpets and red mats that say starlet limited on, turbo seats front and back also say turbo on back ones got it on all over like front and back cards . a turbo white front grill with fog lights also says turbo on and junior fully justable shocks springs front and back ...do you need enything it was off my ep71 super limited turbo s in white

• 2 years later...

Hi All, I am a new member in need of help.

Does anyone know where I can get an ignition switch assembly with keys for an August 1998 S reg Starlet S auto ?  Ours has recently become almost impossible to make the initial turn from the 'Lock' position. I have tried oiling it, which improves it slightly, but my wife dare not use it in case she cannot turn the key to come home!

The local agent wants £78 for a new one!

Very much hoping someone can help!

Thanks for your input Jay85, but I have a most unexpected update on this problem. My wife was researching on her laptop and came across another site with a post which suggested the fault could be a worn key. So we tried a rarely used spare and Hey Presto!, it works fine!! So we are going to get a new key cut tomorrow, as it is, thank goodness, one of those old simple ones!

5 hours ago, brianbaroo2 said:

Thanks for your input Jay85, but I have a most unexpected update on this problem. My wife was researching on her laptop and came across another site with a post which suggested the fault could be a worn key. So we tried a rarely used spare and Hey Presto!, it works fine!! So we are going to get a new key cut tomorrow, as it is, thank goodness, one of those old simple ones!

Awesome news! Much cheaper and next to no labour involved lol