1990 starlet si (gt shape) any info on how many were made theres only 2 in ireland i think???

Si i can only find one other person with one they all have the s not si

Fairly sure you don't know anyone other than me with an ep82 S.. The si is fairly standard spec jap import 4efe starlet. Yours has a few options ticked from dealership.

Ya with all optional extras ,footrest armrest wind deflectors and ya its the 100bhp

There was a heap imported. Not rare by any means.

I was offered prob 5 or 6 in the past 12 months.

There nothing special bar the 100 bhp 4efe.

Loads of people have s not si and if i knew how to upload pics i would

I genuinely doubt that bud. I know of a good few si, soliel and even a canvas top but my S is the only one I've seen other than a white one in netherlands. There probably is a few knocking around but I haven't seen them. Even so there is very little difference between them all. 100bhp setup in all of them. Only real changes are interior trim and bumpers. Some have a spoiler, some don't, some are colour coded, some aren't. I love looking at all the different combinations but at the end of the day there are loads of 100bhp Jap starlets out there with varying trim levels.