well.. i plan on a little project using some old wheels... what kind of paint do i use on the alloys.. the car its self isnt going far at the mooment, and if my mum is driving it touch wood she is good with judging the paseo. so no curbing will be happening + with new tyres it will be the curb saving ones.

so what paint do i use to get them re-coated... im going to go for a shiney black, laquered.

so what kinda stuff? normal paint?

i have just done my wheels aswell, all i used was traditional spraypaint from like halfords or any normal car shop, just spend loads of time preparing the wheels right, sanding wet and dry dremel if you need it to remove some curbing and just take time i guess lol.

Hammerite smooth aerosol FTW mate, I did my cage in it. Its very forgiving paint as you can put it on really wet, and where its quite thick, it doesnt run. Another plus is not needing to lacquer over it.

Go for that mate,

Alex.

righteo... i am going to give it a look later, i fitted the wheels and they look pretty good, but none have center caps, so im going to re-furb and spray black, and then maybe get some Red wheel nuts... or just spray the current ones, you know, the cheapskate that i am B)

thanks for the help :)

well.. i know idrees bought his from somewhere but in yellow... il just paint the ones i got and laquer them :)

but also, out of interest.. you are talking rattle can hammerite not tin and brush yeah..?