Outer door trim EP82 GT Turbo

I have been searching for awhile now someone please must have this part below, passenger side GT door plastic in 205 black , pic below circled

Thanks Pat

BE6CBA27-3082-4BC7-813C-49E8727B75FB_zps

I've got it but it's in 040 white pal. I'm based in London drop me a pm if your interested👍🏻

Thankyou for the message dcbr I really need it in 205 black, I know it can be sprayed but I'm looking for a used black one so it blends in with the rest of the car but thankyou so much mate, by any chance do you have the long metal bit which fixes onto the inside of the lower part of the door which holds this plastic panel on.

Thanks mate

Pat

Thankyou for the message dcbr I really need it in 205 black, I know it can be sprayed but I'm looking for a used black one so it blends in with the rest of the car but thankyou so much mate, by any chance do you have the long metal bit which fixes onto the inside of the lower part of the door which holds this plastic panel on.

Thanks mate

Pat

Yeah I know where your coming from mate. No worries and Yh I think I do have the metal bracket but it's a little rusty