in thinking that, the old starlets , there was a rwd one? sure i have read it somewhere that there is. would there be any possibilty in converting all the driveshafts and running gear from one of those onto an ep91, cause im looking to eventually 4efte mine but just wondered as i havnt saw it done by anyone before with the rwd , but that got me thinking maybe no1 has done it because you cant lol.

thanks in advance.

pallett

Would be a lot of work mate and I mean ALOT

You would have to get a diff tunnel, propshaft tunnel and the bulk head modified to fit the gear box longitudally all welded into the chassis which would aslo need to be strengthend for this.

Plus all the rear axle moutns and new engine mounts and everything made up

Not imposible though and would be awsome!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

The early Starlets the KP60 and KP61 were rear wheel drive.You could convert an EP to rear wheel drive but it would be a serious amount of work.

in thinking that, the old starlets , there was a rwd one? sure i have read it somewhere that there is. would there be any possibilty in converting all the driveshafts and running gear from one of those onto an ep91, cause im looking to eventually 4efte mine but just wondered as i havnt saw it done by anyone before with the rwd , but that got me thinking maybe no1 has done it because you cant lol.

thanks in advance.

pallett