Is my boost controller plumbed in correctly?

Hi. I have a greedy profec spec 2 boost controller. I've been having issues and I can't boost past 9psi.

I'm running td04 with external wastegate

Piped from the turbo to the bottom port on wastegate. Then from top port to com on boost solenoid, then nc to inlet. With it set like that on idle the external gate is open and shuts once you put a few revs on. I changed it onto NO on the boost solenoid to inlet and the valve stays shut on tick over and with revs on? I'm just thinking if I've been running it the wrong way that's why I'm not getting much boost.

I haven't taken it up the road like this though but I'm now not sure which way round is correct, and Google hasn't helped as there seem to be different ways on there.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Harry

Just taken it up the road with boost controller of and relying on the .8bar spring in the waste gate. And it definitely boosts harder, so my problem lyes in either the plumbing of the boost controller or a faulty boost controller I guess

Top port to COM, T-piece other port from solenoid into the line from the turbo to the bottom of the waste gate. Some gates will run slightly above spring pressure anyways depending on manifold design. My .5 tial runs slightly higher on my WEPR godzilla due to the location of the gate takeoff.

Edited by RobSR

Plumbed it all in as the diagram shows... now I seem to have 21psi of boost, and whatever I do with the controller I can't get the boost down.

I can't believe I'm having so much issues getting this working correctly 😠

Check the 'gain' and 'set' settings in the boost controller. See what the starting boost is set at aswell, 2 psi above Spring pressure is a good place to start.