The guy you bought them off was using an ecumaster det3. I walked him through building them as I made a set a few years ago.

Det3 with internal map senaor. Mapped in fuel Implant mode (standalone fuelling) would be best IMO.

Any tuner should map it. Just find one you trust

Edited by richardc9052

The guy you bought them off was using an ecumaster det3. I walked him through building them as I made a set a few yeRs

Ah right, so guessing an emanage blue will be okay? He told me he mapped them self not on a rolling road. But I want these mapped probably on a rolling road lol

I updated my post ;) phone publishes that before I wanted too lol.

Yeah I advised him to have the det3 fitted and mapped by a tuner but he basically ignored everything I said after he had the itbs built...

Yeah he told me to do same but I want it running right lol I'll get it booked in with Td using an emanage blue cheers :) you know what power I'd be looking at? Custom 421 2" custom exhaust sports cat. Engine is pretty health only done 58k. Cheers:)

With the det3 you will be able to raise rev limit and will control fuelling much better than a blue.

You will need the extra rpm believe me lol.

No idea in power tbh.

Also I tried a few different exhaust setups, 4age 20v 4-2-1 manifold modded to a 4efe flange with a 2" straight through to a back box.

2.5" is too big and you lose low down power and if you put a midbox in you will lose a bit of top end.

Again. I've done all this and experimented with different setups. So trust me lol

With the det3 you will be able to raise rev limit and will control fuelling much better than a blue.

You will need the extra rpm believe me lol.

No idea in power tbh.

Also I tried a few different exhaust setups, 4age 20v 4-2-1 manifold modded to a 4efe flange with a 2" straight through to a back box.

2.5" is too big and you lose low down power and if you put a midbox in you will lose a bit of top end.

Again. I've done all this and experimented with different setups. So trust me lol

What about the vavel springs?? Only a UK spec engine.