Im considering getting this Jam *style* kit from replikits.co.uk, minus the spoiler, as I really cant afford the incredile prices for JDM items, I would get genuine Jam if I could.

Has anyone had any experience of this company, as in problems with them, also what is the quality of the kit like?

http://www.replikit.co.uk/kits/starlet.htm

Cheers in advance guys,

Alex.

Hi mate, my friend has had some dealings with them for his celica and as far as i know everything was fine.

not too sure about the spoiler tho :) , the rest of the kit is perfect!

Im considering getting this Jam *style* kit from replikits.co.uk, minus the spoiler, as I really cant afford the incredile prices for JDM items, I would get genuine Jam if I could.

Has anyone had any experience of this company, as in problems with them, also what is the quality of the kit like?

http://www.replikit.co.uk/kits/starlet.htm

Cheers in advance guys,

Alex.

Livesports spoiler? You'd be VERY lucky :)

The JAM kit doesn't look too bad and the prices aren't too bad imo.

However, I'm pretty sure you can get the from splitter from mc_chu for a little less than that.

Good luck with it, should look sweet.

Think im changing my mind on this one guys, I might just try and get hold of an optional rear lip and repaint what Ive got. Not sure.

Lets have a little poll, if you think I should get it type KIT in a post, if you think I shouldnt get it type NO KIT in a post, may help me a little.

Cheers for the feedback,

Alex.

tbh, the replicas probably wont be the best for 160 quid.. youll have to do alot of cutting and trimming for them to fit properly.

imo you cant go wrong with the stock kit, it looks good. and if you want the jam front, i can get you a front lip for less than that.

and alot better quality.

Well ive slept on it chaps, and with a little help from Sparky and.... well some words from Ecksjay :) , Im keeping the OEM kit and adding the optional rear lip instead. Cheers for all the input and opinions guys.

Alex.