Best HID lights to get? 6000k or 8000k?

I am looking into getting a set of these. Are the ones on ebay bangers as in cheap crap that doesnt give the same performance as £200 items or is there lots of fluctuation of pricesin the market of HID kits?

now what i really need to know is which is the best peforming and looking out of the 6000k kits and the 8000k kits?

6000 crisp white light with delicate to moderate blue tint

8000K blue light

This is taken from an HID wesbite:

"If your after the coolest looking Xenons with amazing performance then 6000K is our recommendation."

"Please remember that the blue tint is not produced by the bulb, but by the reflector/projector lense. Refraction spilt the colour of the light like a Prism if you remember that experiment from Physics. 8000K bulbs or higher are not the answer - they produce less light and you are more likely to be noticed by the Police."

if you want the best brightness 4300k is the ones you want, as they go up i.e 6000k, 8000k, 10000k they get more blue and not as bright...

Also the ones from ebay, normally have rubbish ballasts :)

the bulbs wont fit into the quad lights. believe me, they are not worth the hassle. only bulbs from toyota will fit as i found out

not neccessarily if u pop out your bulb and see what fitment it is then search ebay for hids with that bulb fitment, i got 6000k hi lo hid kit off ebay and its running fine since before christmas now.

there dam gud

yes but the bulb design used for the quad light is not widely available anymore. i guess you dont have a GT based on your bulb choice :p . the base around the "new" bulbs is too big so it wont fit in and the fins are wrong (although they are easy to mod)

yes but the bulb design used for the quad light is not widely available anymore. i guess you dont have a GT based on your bulb choice :p . the base around the "new" bulbs is too big so it wont fit in and the fins are wrong (although they are easy to mod)

Dude it will fit to quads, just cut a tiny bit of the bulb fins.

the one on the left been modded.

HID-3.jpg