assorted goodies for sale (hks, d1 spec etc) more bits added!

Item For Sale: anodised red oil catch can

Item Condition & Description: an anodised catch can in red. Its been used, i cant even remember where i got it from tbh its been sat around in my garage for a long time now, its had a hole drilled in the top, i havnt had time as of writing this but ill tap a thread into it before it goes so it can be blanked or have a filter mounted on top.

Price: 25

Pictures:
20150219_225432_LLS_zps113a1cba.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: to be discussed with a buyer!

Item For Sale: stock 4efte cams

Item Condition & Description: Stock cams, one has a bit of surface rust one one cam lobe, would probably be fine to just throw in, certianly wouldn't take much polishing to remove.

Price: 30

Pictures:20160520_142440_zpsefviruyk.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: to be discussed.

Item For Sale: snap off steering wheel boss

Item Condition & Description: an unknown brand steering wheel boss with a snap on mechanism attached. Bought used from another starlet with a mad little omp steering wheel attached which was all I wanted, this is now surplus to me! ive given it a mild clean up and chucked some grease on, it all works fine.

Price: 45 ono

Pictures:
20160521_064622_zps9k9yqoss.jpg
20160521_064607_zps4vbupzvl.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: to be discussed

Edited by Chops

Not any chance you've got a BOV?

why yes i do, i have 6.4 million shitty baileys (plastic piston bullshit, dont bother) a gfb anodised red adjustable thing anda genuine hks ssq with the adjuster on the back, but im trying to find the weld on cup it fits in to sell it atm. pm me if you're interested dude!

why yes i do, i have 6.4 million shitty baileys (plastic piston bullshit, dont bother) a gfb anodised red adjustable thing anda genuine hks ssq with the adjuster on the back, but im trying to find the weld on cup it fits in to sell it atm. pm me if you're interested dude!

Pm'd mate