whats the difference between a glanza s and a glanza v

i know your all gonna slap me for this but i have heard different things, ive heard that the s is just a non turbered 1.3, but ive also heard its got a 1.5 in it? :S

i know the glanza v is the 1.3 turbo but just confused about the s

can u clear this up for me please

:)

Oh and its not your average 1.3 N/A starlet either, it comes with 100bhp (ish) due to a different setup to our N/As. Such as 4 Branch inlet and ingnition system (coilpack)

it also has the V suspension on it, so you get a better front rollbar than the other NAs.

I never knew that they had better front bars, I guess you learn something new everyday... :) ;)

Oh and its not your average 1.3 N/A starlet either, it comes with 100bhp (ish) due to a different setup to our N/As. Such as 4 Branch inlet and ingnition system (coilpack)

lmfao :) i had a glanza S before my glanza v turbo and no way has it got 100bhp the most i had out of myn was 85mph flat out and it had low milage. it was a car on the road to nowhere in a hurry the best thing that happened to it was when it hit a ducking telegraph pole. ;)

lmfao :) i had a glanza S before my glanza v turbo and no way has it got 100bhp the most i had out of myn was 85mph flat out and it had low milage. it was a car on the road to nowhere in a hurry the best thing that happened to it was when it hit a ducking telegraph pole. ;)

Read the sig dude vvv thats with the same inlet manifold and an air filter (I don't think a powerloss backbox will do much) :D However the accuracy of that is questionable :D

the best thing that happened to it was when it hit a ducking telegraph pole. :)

Correction... you hit a telegraph pole...

and if it is slower than a sportif then what is the point?

A.D.R ice blue, i think yours musta had a shit life prior to you aquiring it.

bud am sorry but sum of the posts you put up aren't half stupid,

• 2 weeks later...

Glanza S has discs on the rear.Basically an S is exactly the same as a V without the turbo.It has a bonnet hump instead of a scoop and has 85 bhp.

Glanza S has rear brake drums whereas the V has discs :)

So a good way to tune up an N/A n make it a bit nippier is to take a leaf out the Glanza S's book if u cant insure a Turbo Glanza?

Am i right?

Thinkin about future plans :)

So a good way to tune up an N/A n make it a bit nippier is to take a leaf out the Glanza S's book if u cant insure a Turbo Glanza?

Am i right?

Thinkin about future plans :(

If you want N/A tuning potentional stick in a 2ZZ-GE (can't remember if theres any other letters) vvtLi engine. Its a 1.8 at about 189 BHP and if I had 3 grand to spend I would go for it. Show them VTEC boys a lesson. :)