Wide Band Lambda Position.

What sensor is it mate?

You should be fine depending on the sensor, just make sure you get it at the correct angle so that condensation doesn't build up on the sensing element as their ceramic. Condensation being heated up and cooled down will fracture after a short while.

I've bought a Bosch direct replacement as the gauge is second hand and the seller was honest stating the original sensor had seen better days. What angle would you recommend I can pretty much weld the bung in all the way round the circumference of the exhaust pipe which is 2.75 inch in diameter.

I've bought a Bosch direct replacement as the gauge is second hand and the seller was honest stating the original sensor had seen better days. What angle would you recommend I can pretty much weld the bung in all the way round the circumference of the exhaust pipe which is 2.75 inch in diameter.

Which Bosch sensor? LSU 4.2? 4.9?

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

I've got 10 Bosch LSU ADV sensors sat here that we use on development cars, can even go pre-turbo position with their temp rating :thumbsup:

It's the 4.2 and I paid £54 which I know is probably a little steep but didn't want to end up with a cheap copy that didn't last two minutes. It came from Xenontunning.co.uk.

Best place to buy from at the minute as far as I can tell.

I'm using the 4.9 atm

Phil