Glanza expansion tank

I'm switching to a civic half rad soon and am looking at getting a glanza expansion tank. Does anyone know if they are a direct fit into an NA? And does anyone have any pics of the fixing points?

Cheers

Jase

Thanks mate, I'd obviously googled it a lot before posting but might not have been that clear with what I was after- it was an up close pic Of the mount and a slightly zoomed out pic to show how it sits as all of the Google pics are just bay shots and you can't see much.

Cheers bug, appreciate you going to the effort of that, just what I was after

Edited by Pikey009

Thanks mate, I'd obviously googled it a lot before posting but might not have been that clear with what I was after- it was an up close pic Of the mount and a slightly zoomed out pic to show how it sits as all of the Google pics are just bay shots and you can't see much.

Cheers bug, appreciate you going to the effort of that, just what I was after

lol...sorry, i didn't realize that is what you wanted,,,else i would have just taken a pic for you the same time

bug679 sorted you anyways... :thumbsup:

Cheers for the replys guys, was my fault for not being clear enough. Turns out I can't fit one/too much work Involved as my battery tray is different so there isn't room. Shame as I thought the glanza one would just fit and look stock. Think I'll just relocate my original one

Edited by Pikey009

I think I now know how it all goes together. I'm guessing glanzas and NA's have the same battery mount that the tray sits on. There are four different adjustments you can have on the battery tray on my car- two fit with the standard intake and two more if you rotate the tray through 180 degrees which I presume are for the glanza and seems to move the battery closer to the air box allowing for the glanza expansion tank

CCEEA451-5F01-4B79-9845-1A6EBD59C9F4.jpg

ADD96AE5-2CFE-4E7A-AB26-B2AFB95B519D.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Scrap that last post- they aren't the same at all. Either way I've managed to get hold of a glanza tank and the mounting bracket so once the half rad is fitted I'll mock up the tank bracket position and see if it all fits