Injection fuse problem

I'm having a problem with my injection fuse in the engine bay, everytime I try and turn my imobiloser off the fuse blows the fuel pump will not kick in at all due to the problem.

I took my battery off the car last weekend it was off around 4 days and this problem has occurred.

Any ideas or things to try.

Thanks

a wire somewhere is shorting out the connection i take it this is an aftermarket alarm try to disconnect the wire that is connected to the feed for your fuel pump to kill the pump if the cars is started without first unarming the alarm first

Use a capless bulb. Just bend the contacts down and put it in place of the fuse.

It will light up to show something is shorting out.

Then unplug everything one by one starting with the fuel pump.

When the bulb goes out you have found the problem. Trace those wires until you find the damaged section and repair.

Still no luck

Unplugged my fuel pump and injectors still shorting out , it's soon as i turn my imobiloser off for the fuel pump to kick in she shorts out straight away. If the fuel pump relay has blown could that make it short out ? I'm guessing there in the same place as the gts above the glove box in a green case? I have a ep91 v .