Anyone know this starlet?

Yeah that starlet the lad offered me it for 2.5k he's been advertising it trying to swap for a Honda for past 6 months so I gave it a missSent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

did you view it? Any good?

Yeah the red one is lovely, sadly a bit more than my budget at this time.

sometimes worth paying a bit more for one mate, that black one done some miles & from the description sounds a bit rough even if you could buy it for 2.5.

Save up that bit more and get a minter:-)

sometimes worth paying a bit more for one mate, that black one done some miles & from the description sounds a bit rough even if you could buy it for 2.5.

Save up that bit more and get a minter:-)

Yeah mate you are totaly right mate, just trying to juggle buying a house and get another starbo... not easy lol.

Just dont drive the RX for a few days and your save on the fuel bill haha What happened to the silver one you had ian ?

James

I sold the silver one mate, i was strugling to find the time to work on it with work and working on the rex. The idea at the time was to sell up and then get a clean stock example that wouldnt need masses amount of stuff doing. In the end i bought a ep3 civic instead as it was ideal over the winter. Ive just bought a house a few months ago due to be completed in november and the ep3 is gone and also with a heavy heavy heart so is the rex :( had to go to fund the house. So im very much in the market for another wee starlet to dodge around in until im in the house and settled and can look at something a bit more expensive #sadtimes #growingupsucks #atleastigetanotherglanza! Hahaha Edited by ianmcintoshi

I sold the silver one mate, i was strugling to find the time to work on it with work and working on the rex. The idea at the time was to sell up and then get a clean stock example that wouldnt need masses amount of stuff doing. In the end i bought a ep3 civic instead as it was ideal over the winter. Ive just bought a house a few months ago due to be completed in november and the ep3 is gone and also with a heavy heavy heart so is the rex :( had to go to fund the house. So im very much in the market for another wee starlet to dodge around in until im in the house and settled and can look at something a bit more expensive #sadtimes #growingupsucks #atleastigetanotherglanza! Hahaha

ohh man that sucks the rex was ammmmmazing! and what i read about it she was like a child to you :) i know how it feels to purchase i did it in november last year and i got rid of all my toys and cut down the good stuff in life lol but like you im now getting back into it by buying a glanza :) SVA imports have a really nice clean 98spec @ £4995

got any ideas for the big boys toy once life settles down ?

James

ohh man that sucks the rex was ammmmmazing! and what i read about it she was like a child to you :) i know how it feels to purchase i did it in november last year and i got rid of all my toys and cut down the good stuff in life lol but like you im now getting back into it by buying a glanza :) SVA imports have a really nice clean 98spec @ £4995

James

Might be wrong but that white glanza? I'm sure someone last year put a deposit down on it before arrival then went to view it with him & dad, and it was crap had it up for nearly 12mths now and all they have done is put a different set of alloys on it.

Might be wrong but that white glanza? I'm sure someone last year put a deposit down on it before arrival then went to view it with him & dad, and it was crap had it up for nearly 12mths now and all they have done is put a different set of alloys on it.

Yep same car wrong steering wheel.

James

Yeah mate sucks big time but needs must, will be worth it once im in and settled.

Well the plan will be to keep the glanza as a daily and im looking at either another rx7, or going doing the skyline route- r34 or r35gtr funds dependant ofcource. Will just need to see how things pan out financialy over the next couple of years.

Id seen that one too looks good in the pics but has been for sale for ages which always makes me a bit wary

Im not sure it is.... ive been in contact with them as they had standard silver one for sale which was up for ages and it sold and they recieved the white one as PX for another car :/ unless they spun aload of lies

James

Id seen that one too looks good in the pics but has been for sale for ages which always makes me a bit wary

yeah a bit of spit & a polish and in pics a car can look good.

Im not sure it is.... ive been in contact with them as they had standard silver one for sale which was up for ages and it sold and they recieved the white one as PX for another car :/ unless they spun aload of lies

James

Same car mate, there is a link somewhere about this car when the lad went to buy it with his dad.

Same Gaps in the front splitter not fitted very well, same wrong steering wheel, which is not much but I thing it's got other problems body wise from what the guy said.