glanza rear plate surround removal and reverse light acces

so, as mine is a rep im trying to get the glanza reverse lights working. plate holder has 2 fixings and then from what i can tell is bonded on to the car. i will need it off to tidy it at some point, question is how do i get EASY acces to the reverse lights to wire them up, do they pop out or whats the story with them ????????

Yes that's the 2x 10mm nuts, I have them off and the plate holder a good 3/4 of the way pulled off. Still can't see how the reverse lights are held in or how the come out but :(

Yes that's the 2x 10mm nuts, I have them off and the plate holder a good 3/4 of the way pulled off. Still can't see how the reverse lights are held in or how the come out but :(

You have to take the surround off and the reverse light holders are clipped in to the boot lid. And need to disconnect the bulbs before removing obviously. Hope this helps.

Phonecall yesterday from Eamon/Greenemachine revealed a few things :) my boot is a starlet boot and a bit different from Glanza boot :) GLANZA plate surround is held with 2 clips on the bottom and the 2 bolts through the bootlid, mine has been bonded on by previous owner so soon as I get it off I should see the lights. Can see them from what I have pulled off so far but no sign of wires or holders.

I will remove it during the week as it needs painting

On the plus side I found the top led brake wires and got it working :)