Hello, I'm James and I'm located in Northern Japan. I am a proud new owner of a 1990 GT. It had most of the mods on it when I bought it. I've added the BRIDE seat with a custom rail that I welded, a new stereo, tidied up the questionable wiring behind the dash, and gave it a thorough cleaning. Some of the things it came with are the six point roll cage, DEFI gauges (water temp, oil temp, boost) with the gauge controller, quick release steering wheel, HKS EVC V, harness bar, Sard FPR, Sard radiator, HKS intake, custom fmic, oil cooler, weird homemade oil catch, an off-brand Japanese bov, PIAA fog lamps, HID headlamps, decatted turbo back exhaust, TEIN coilovers, 15" prodrive wheels, body kit, and an AWESOME paint job. Surely I'm forgetting some things as I'm still uncovering new modifications every time I work on it. I've always loved these cars, so I couldn't pass this one up for the price. I'll be sure to keep updating on where my build is going from here. IMG_0257_Fotor.jpgIMG_0256_Fotor.jpgIMG_0254_Fotor.jpgIMG_0255_Fotor.jpgIMG_0258_Fotor.jpgIMG_0253_Fotor.jpg