New member but never been able to list anything for sale

Hi all I have been a member coming up to a year and I have never been able to list anything for sale in breakers yard or starlet parts for sale and now I want to, I don't know how to because it won't let me start a new topic, I'm a full paid member but I know I need to pay again soon for new subscription, any help is appreciated in advance

Thanks very much for the info that solves all my problems, I've never done 1 post until today lol. Basically I have approx £10-12k worth of parts in boxes most of it new I have bought to build my starlet with and its still approx £6k away before it can be finished and I'm contemplating on giving up because different line of work may force sale that's all.

Is going to be a very high end build, it's whether I choose to let up before it gets too expensive

Your welcome buddy, post count is there to help members not get scammed as most but not all will sign up somewhere to scam you and never be seen again, Peice of mind for members but obviously still need to be cautious :)

Sounds like you need to start a build thread amd show the world what your starlet looks like :)

James