4efe turbo

Hy guys,

So there is a friend of mine, he did mechanical engineering, tells me we can boost a 4efe engine from NA to boost at .6 bar wd a ct9b.

What we will need to do, upgrade the exhaust manifold, change injectors to 1500 or 2000cc, tmic/fmic, downpipe and water line. And after that we are braaaaap stututu.

You guys have more experience here, need some advice on this please.

best off using the 4efte wiring and ecu. and bolting all 4efte stuff on. Ive done it a few times now and its the best way unless you go hybrid or td04 then you want it mapping. In which case i recommend an ECUMaster DET3 in FIT mode.

Also with a decat the ct9 will creep to just under fuel cut which suits perfectly as it gradually upps the boost. I ran this way on an engine for over 12 months and its still going with new owner of 2 years ;)

Colin bro i see u did some research on pur country. Its true it aint cheap, when these guys see you importing stuff, its like christmas for them, money money.

Il get the injectors and check if i can get a used td04 and the ecumaster. Will update u guys once i get them. Im gettin leave on friday so il go hunting