Slightly Pissed Off!

I fitted my front mount intercooler etc so i was wanting to get the slats cut out of the bumper to show the cooler and allow better air flow. Took it to a local coachworks to do it, i told the guy i want the slats cut out, holes filled, sanded, primed, and sprayed. I showed him where i wanted the new plate put as well.

I go to pick it up, and holy fuck. All they had done was hacksaw the bastard thing. Tatty as fuck, left me more scrapes on it than it had when it went in. Grubby oily marks all over my bumper and holes everywhere. The slats were cut all dodgy and not straight, and my number plate was screwed into the slats that were left jutting out like a gypsys teeth instead of the bumper.

I didn't pay and left with my car, went to another coachworks. The guy their told me he is gonna sand the bumper, fill in the holes, prime it, and respray the whole bumper.

So a little pissed off. I spend hundreds upon hundreds in the improvement and maintanence of my pride and joy and these fucks just ruin it. So the guy will have it next wednesday and thursday and i'll get it back on Friday!