Glanza not cranking over

Hi guys. once again, the minute I get my car fixed another problem decides to jump out.

I took my alternator off to change the belt and sort out a small oil leak from the dipstick tube. I replaced it all fine started the car up and it was working all fine so I turned it off and went to lock it and my fob didn't lock it so I manually locked it.

A few hours later I got my delivery for a turbo to manifold gasket. so I decided to take my turbo setup off to change the gasket. I changed that all fine. once I changed that I went to start my car and it wasn't cranking over. when I put my keys in the barrel it was beeping at me like it normally does and the light to say a door was open came on. so I then turn the ignition on and obsoletely nothing. I get no lights on the dash what so ever its like the car is still immobilized or something. when i press the buttons on my fob a little blue light signals that I'm pressing it so the batterys not dead on my fob and i tried connecting a jump pack to my battery and still exactly the same thing was happening. I'm soo confused why this is happening.#

any help would be much appreciated

really starting to get fed up with this now.