they are pretty good handling wise, but the ride is really uncomfortable.

i had them and got rid of them for fear of a crumpled spine in later life.

oh no, thats not good news, i just ordered a set from dave and i'm a daily driver!

i'm worried!! :p

had them in my daily driver for 2years, they are 'firm' but thats just down to the springs which are changable if you find them too stiff.

tbh i have nothing but praise for them, you get use to them, i love my set-up to be hard and i loved every second of them, thats coming from someone that lives in the middle of no where on some propper shitty b-roads :p best thng i got for the GT and it completly changed the handling for the better! helped keep me to the road like no-ones business!

for the money you'll be hard pushed to find anything close to what you get and they are fully adjustable if you decide you fancy a change or want some track action.

you'll get alot of people that say they are shit, but thats BS, most people just moan about them being too stiff which as i said is down to the springs, not the coilovers as a whole.

Well, i have a set of the second gen and they're great, too soft IMO at the beggening, so i changed the preload (the amount the springs bounce) and i love it. I keep the damper setting to the soft side so its a nice comfy ride but the preload lets me stay vertical when i go round any courner. With all Coilovers really its about setting it to your own preferences, anything can be personalised. However, i know the First gen were/are alot harsher than the second as shelly has them, and she had to change the springs to make it less harsh.

can't comment on the second gen ones, i had the first gen RAW badboys :)

i got mine from Impulse Performance when D2's were a new name in the scene.

Same here :(

For the money they are top notch IMO :(

Mine is a daily driver but I have got used to it, just forget about the ride quality and think about the next corner :(

BuddyClubs WILL break your back!!!!