Dirty Daily N/A EP91

Year: 1998
Model: uk EP91
Tax: none
MOT: till june 2017
Mileage: 156000

Description:

This car was bought in 2012 for my girlfriend as a first car.

We payed £300 for it in standard trim except being lowered and missing a back box and a broken indicator stalk.

After fixing it up she used it up until she bought an MR2 at that point it came into my hands to be used as my everyday car.

The only time it has ever let us down is one winter morning many years ago the aux belt snapped other than that it has been completely faultless.

This year and the year before it was the transport of choice to take the two of us and out two dogs from cambridge to scotland so anyone who says it is impractical isnt trying hard enough.

Sadly though only its journey to scotland this year a wheel bearing has given up and is not making a huge racket.

It does however still start without hesitation and drive under its own power it just makes alot of noise doing it!

I would have kept it going longer but honestly im sick to death of driving a lowered bumpy ass tiny little car everywhere so i went and bought an EP3 as a more interesting daily!

Pros:

Cheap runner as your all aware

New windscreen fitted this year

Super cool stealth matt black paint job

Enkei alloy wheels 15x6.5 et38(i think)

Kids love to see the 'batman car' parked up in tescos. I've had more compliments in this than the RX7!

Cons:

Front wheel bearing is very noisy

Its had dogs in it.

It leaks a little bit of oil but it is pretty minimal.

The colour and sticker combo is a bit marmite!

The paint job is also a rattle can job but its perfect for the no fucks given tesco run when some cunt in an audi wants to park in all the bays.

I think thats everything, it will be sad to see it go as it has done an amazing job over the years but time moves on and all that.

Price: £300 including wheels, momo wheel, panhard rod and all the spares i find in the shed!

Pictures:

DSCF3780.jpg

DSCF3333.jpg

DSCF2751.jpg

I can get more pictures on request.

Contact Details:

Here, Daniel Ellison on facebook or dan_downtrodden@hotmail.com

Phone number ill pass out on PM only.

• 2 weeks later...