This is My new Toyota Levin ae111, Its the 16valve version so its not as powerful as the 20valve.

Im new to the modifying world so Im wondering can anybody help me, Its pretty standard the way it is at the moment, infact, It couldn't be any more factory.

I want to keep it that way as much as possible so Im looking for some pointers, Im trying to locate some Wind Deflectors which is proving very difficult if anybody has any ideas where to pick some up!

Im thinking off putting a HKS induction kit because its no louder than a mouse's fart. Would it ruin its image?

I found really nice 16" Wolfrace alloys, what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/15-WOLFRACE-ALLOY-WHEEL...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the car, hope I can get some Ideas.

Oh, I never got round to cleaning it be the photos so its abit dirty! :)

22032008293.jpg

DSCF0383.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0390.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0385.jpg

DSCF3727.jpg

Clean Now!

20032008287.jpg

Hi and welcome, its deffinatly a AE111 levin, it is a 1.6 coupe and its a great car u got there. :)

If you want more info, you could try the levin sites rather than a starlet one... forgive me if it sounds bad, but im not trying to be rude, don't get me wrong, your more than welcome to this site, but i mean, if your looking for info on levins, it might get more answers from a levin forum.

The other sites could be 'AE111.co.uk' and 'Levinoc.com'. Me n Mikey are part of both of them, hope you enjoy your stay.

stay away from those crappy wolfrace things, every chav and his uncle has them on their puntos and saxos etc, its a regular in the corsa scene. stay well clear, do it right, personally i'd go for an OEM optional wheel from a different toyota or something, keep it in the family (just go up a size or two).

also, dont bother with a hks mushroom filter, mainly because they're absolute crud (offer sod all filtration, they let crap like stones and small children into your engine) and they also dont last very long - they dry up and break apart, which again isn't nice to have inside your engine.

if you're not gonna mod it, then leave the air filter alone, especially as you dont want the noise. just either replace the panel filter with a different one if you can find it, or a new OEM one if yours is dirty, or otherwise, just get an airline and make sure yours is nice and clean, to prevent blockage etc.

stay away from those crappy wolfrace things, every chav and his uncle has them on their puntos and saxos etc, its a regular in the corsa scene. stay well clear, do it right, personally i'd go for an OEM optional wheel from a different toyota or something, keep it in the family (just go up a size or two).

also, dont bother with a hks mushroom filter, mainly because they're absolute crud (offer sod all filtration, they let crap like stones and small children into your engine) and they also dont last very long - they dry up and break apart, which again isn't nice to have inside your engine.

if you're not gonna mod it, then leave the air filter alone, especially as you dont want the noise. just either replace the panel filter with a different one if you can find it, or a new OEM one if yours is dirty, or otherwise, just get an airline and make sure yours is nice and clean, to prevent blockage etc.

Thats great advice man, Cheers. As i say im just getting started at this. Your right, Its a classic as is and there is not many left out there like it, original i mean. I dont want to fook around with by fitting junk. Im going to study more online and get some more ideas from other forums. Thanks again!

Hi and welcome, its deffinatly a AE111 levin, it is a 1.6 coupe and its a great car u got there. :)

If you want more info, you could try the levin sites rather than a starlet one... forgive me if it sounds bad, but im not trying to be rude, don't get me wrong, your more than welcome to this site, but i mean, if your looking for info on levins, it might get more answers from a levin forum.

The other sites could be 'AE111.co.uk' and 'Levinoc.com'. Me n Mikey are part of both of them, hope you enjoy your stay.

No offence taking, Mike has filled me in with the other forums so i will take a look at them tonight. Look forward to visiting them and i will be in touch when i get my head around them. Mike, i will let you know how i get on with the viewing of the BZR.

Happy motoring!

Ken.