Need some advice...

Looking at getting an MBC, was looking at these jobbys : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...rksid=p3907.m29

They look like TurboSmart replicas, which is good 'because hopefully they are like a Dawes device with a ballbearing as opposed to being a bleed valve. Does anybody have any experience with them? I know how to fit the T section etc but the two connections coming off of the actual in cabin bit, one is for "exhaust", where does that one go exactly? To no where?

I just want one to run a steady 11psi and it'll hopefully help me a little bit with my battle against fuel cut. I have an HKS actuator, so for this to work, do I need to unwind the actuator far out (less boost) in order to let the MBC be in control of boost adjustment?

My bro's thinking of getting one and running 1Bar on his GT4 as well, so any advice would be greats lads/ladies!

Cheers.

How Mad is tha?

I've just bought one of these the other day, paid £2.90 for the lot due to £15 off Easter Ebay offers haha

Should have it real soon and fitted ASAP then, I'll let you know how it goes :)

Lots of high power owners prefer to use a dawes type valve over any type of electronic version.Lots of people swear by them.

The TurboSmart items are excellent quality.Be wary of ebay and the like, because alot of sellers are listing there shitters as dawes type, people buy them then complain about leaks and spikes etc.