Recently rebuilt my engine as I shot a rod through the block, now running fully forged internals.

Bought the Glanza a month ago and the same problem seems to be occurring with the new engine.

If I floor it, it offers no power but if I feather the throttle on an off I start to build boost and then goes well.

Also been told that the black smoke coming out the exhaust is pretty bad, which I'm guessing would be the excess fuel? Only recently the cars been popping every so often, the EML also flickered a few times.

I have changed the dizzy, arm, leads, plugs and coilpack, the problem still persists any help will be greatly appreciated!

Also checking vacume pipes from off the turbo on the weekend, just a bit stuck now if it's not that?

Assuming your using a stock ecu here but if the check engine light flashes on there will likely be a code stored. Check what it is and let me know. Map sensor plumbed correctly? Whats the engine/turbo setup?

If the fueling is all over the place the last thing you should do is wind the boost up.

Let us know how you get on re codes. If its flashing the check engine light on it could be a boost cut (especially at 1.2bar) but there is likely other codes stored.

Just check everything is plugged in properly ie map sensor, water temp sensor on thermostat housing, injectors. You could actually try unplugging the TPS as seeing if it works any better but thats a temporary fix. I'd avoid anything but cruising around until you have it sorted.

Not sure is this helps but lugging, like a strong jolting happens in the lower revs, not sure if that's down to me or not just happens when taking off? But if I feather the throttle it goes away, dunno if it's because I'm actually going through the revs or if this a problem?