Running Rich Help!!

Hello boys and girls,

Its been nearly a year now trying to sort out the fueling but still no success. With one full tank im only getting 190 miles in winter and in summer i get 250 miles. ive changed my fuel filter, send my injector for ultrasonic cleaning and replaced all the seals, new Iridium spark plugs, new HT leads, dizzy cap, rotor arm, new 255lph tuning development fuel pump, new thermostat, new 3pin coolant sensor and the one wire oxygen sensor.

And also i have calibrated the TPS, test the MAP sensor and check all the wiring from ecu to the senors and all the wires are good. on a cold start up you can smell fuel from the exhaust

Can any one please help maybe i missed something.

Thanks

Car: Glanza V year 1998 Manual

Mods: just K&n air filter and HKS BOV, Decat, and HKS hi-silent exhaust. stock internals

ha yes the ecu temp sensor is the main sensor that the ecu uses for the feuling on cold start if it doesnt work as is engine will be in cold start mode al the time

you going to have to use multimeter and do some research on the toyota 3pin sensor settings

as mine is gtt ( 2 pin ) and diferent

Edited by 5e colin

so what maybe is happening is that even the engine is warm (if the sensor is not working or if there is wiring problem) the ecu is still sending fuel as if the engine is cold and thus causing high fuel consumption

Am i right?

And by the way how do you check your 2 pin coolant sensor Just check for resistance value on cold and hot?