Hello tahiRR how long ago did you order them? It has been christmass and new year. I'm sure the person who makes the stickers had been out of the country.

Thanks nick :)

I have replied to the ticket you raised.

You only ordered these stickers on the 2nd January, at 18:46PM.

Thats around 8 working hours before you opened this thread, and raised the ticket. I don't think even superman could produce and deliver them that fast! Especially where Royal Mail is involved.

Please give some time for delivery, and even a little bit longer so close to the busy Christmas period. As akyakapotter says our sticker maker has been away, so please give some time for him to catch up and get these dispatched to you.

They will be with you as soon as possible!

I have replied to the ticket you raised.

You only ordered these stickers on the 2nd January, at 18:46PM.

Thats around 8 working hours before you opened this thread, and raised the ticket. I don't think even superman could produce and deliver them that fast! Especially where Royal Mail is involved.

Please give some time for delivery, and even a little bit longer so close to the busy Christmas period. As akyakapotter says our sticker maker has been away, so please give some time for him to catch up and get these dispatched to you.

They will be with you as soon as possible!

My bad lol i cause normaly i recive my parcels early but yeh i guess so as you say i shall wait a little longer thanks

Hello tahiRR how long ago did you order them? It has been christmass and new year. I'm sure the person who makes the stickers had been out of the country.

Thanks nick :)

Ordered them on 2nd jan, oh didnt know ill wait also is there any ukso sun strips? I have seen one on google a while ago but can't find a purchase button anywhere lol