side indicators

one of my side idicators has stopped working so ive bought new bulbs and set out to replace it but found that theres noway of getting to the bulb.do you have to take the inner wing out and how do you do this?

on the paseo you either leaver the indicator off from the outside (which could scratch the car) or just scratch your hand to buggery putting your hand through the inner arch and popping the lense out, this is then easy to get to

No its really easy, as long as you mean the repeaters. hold the repeater cover between your thumb and forefinger lengthways and going one way itll just pop out from there as far as i remember you spin it and the bulb will come out of the cover but hold on to it cause you DO NOT want to lose it or its a real bitch to get back lol

nah dude the buggers in the wings. i cant pull it out because it just wont budge. the only way i can think of doing it is around the back but im cant get that off either.i always get stuck with the simplest of things! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

i just popped mine out of my Ep91 like the guy said above (SiCaln has a How 2 on this by the way....) but i managed to take the actual orange glass off, and dropped the rest, so its actually in the wing now, can any one help me? like how the shit do i get it back without buggering anything up? or scratching bodywork etc?

thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...
i just popped mine out of my Ep91 like the guy said above (SiCaln has a How 2 on this by the way....) but i managed to take the actual orange glass off, and dropped the rest, so its actually in the wing now, can any one help me? like how the shit do i get it back without buggering anything up? or scratching bodywork etc?

thanks in advance!

Aquire a presion flat head screwdriver and wedge 501 led bulbs as they wont blow as quick and prize the lenz from the rubber