What should I buy?!

I've got £80 sitting about and I wanna spend it, but I dunno what on!

I've got most of the "obvious" mods that most people tend to get, fmic, mani, exhaust, filter, etc. so dunno what I should spend this £80 on. Was thinking a front strut brace - do they make *that* much difference?

Any ideas?

anti lift kit mate if your thinking for performance, or add a little extra and get a rear arb.

doesnt your gt already have the stock front strut brace, if so changing to another will only be for looks really and wont see you any other gains.

Cheers keirz mate! Yeah got the stock front strut, was looking at the rear cusco ones for sale on here!

Had an ALK on order, but was taking weeks and weeks 'because of a supply problem with whiteline, so cancelled it. I'll wait til they get them in stock, then re-order. Was thinking possibly ARB , thats a possibility.

ive just fitted mine mate, the arb and anti lift together and has seen a good improvement and the understeer when pushing it round the bends has been reduced, lots more grip to the front wheels too, well worth the money in my opinion.

a rear brace wont be too noticable really but its nice to have and looks sweet, especially when striped out with a c pillar bar too.

I was also thinking about a torque damper, 'because its all well and good having all a lot of power, but 1st gear is pretty much useless to me. Just spins and spins, wet or dry. Really pisses me off! Thing is, they are so fuckin' expensive! Check on eBay and engine dampers for other car are like, £30ish. For ours, £130 :blink::huh: ;)