Polo shocks on gt

thats the polo coilovers indeed i did it but its shit coils dont last long !!! order the mazda rx7 fc3s coils on ebay much better and stronger

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coilovers-For-Mazda-Savanna-RX7-S4-S5-FC3S-Shock-Absorber-Adj-Height-Struts-mak-/282281902391?hash=item41b9500137:g:Tp0AAOSwopRYdEv0

Cheers mate only looking for a cheapish upgrade really to standard shocks. Fitted coils to my glanza then wrote it off ten mins later 😂 So saving penny on the gt ATM lol

thats the polo coilovers indeed i did it but its shit coils dont last long !!! order the mazda rx7 fc3s coils on ebay much better and stronger

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coilovers-For-Mazda-Savanna-RX7-S4-S5-FC3S-Shock-Absorber-Adj-Height-Struts-mak-/282281902391?hash=item41b9500137:g:Tp0AAOSwopRYdEv0

I have polo coils om my starlet. I don't think they are shit. Have had alot of Volkswagens before with Ta-Technix coilovers. Sure, they are stiff, but what a hell, you can lower the car, and for being that cheap you cant really complain

dean i am not on about collapsing its the other isseu of the seals leaking on the rods making the shock ly dead on its springs turning the car in a death trap on b roads my last set only lasted 1 year or so

id say when you live somewhere where the roads are like snooker tables it will be perfect but ruf roads and they wont last pissing time

i deleted the budget content as i think its not worth it will update it in a whiile for the better brands>>cars

The set I made are still going I made proper poly bushs for the rear so they didn't collapse.

you only did the rears ?

Edited by 5e colin

Yea, wasn't having a dig at your comments or anything like that was just giving my experience with them and yes only did the rears as I had a set of front cusco.

The Rears for me were solid and looked a lot easier to mod than the fronts.