This is a small show in Larne put on to raise money for St John's Ambulance and Larne Adult Centre by a relation of my mechanic. This was the shows second year and he ran out of space quite badly so i think a bigger venue needs to be found for the event for next yr.

The sun actually came out for most of the day, though there was one shower in the middle of it, other than that it was a great turnout for him and it seemed to go pretty well!

I wont bore u with many pics of show, mainly because it was the usual assortment of BMWs, corsas, scoobies, etc etc etc etc etc, the normal drill for such things, and so i took pretty much only the pics i have posted below...lazy i know, esp as my dad found a mini tripopd in the house that fits the D50...SCORE!

I was approached by quite a few folks during the day about the car...starting each time with 'Is this your Glanza mate?'.... :huh::blink: to which i replied each time, NO, but the turbo is in the post! lies, but i get fed up. I met the owner of the flamer/hydraulic kitted white EP from NI, and he's a genuinely nice fella who has put ALOT of effort into the car, and some of the plans he has for it for the next year or so....good Lord, he'll be a busy chap. I told him about the site and he said he's goin to sign up, i have him well warned that alot of people wont like his mods as they arent to their Jap tastes, but that we can all appreciate the work and effort to be different that he has put in and so should receive a warm enough welcome. i have also been in contact with a young man who owns his own graphics company who can do me a new sunstrip as the red toyota one goes with...well....nothing...at all, esp when the new wheels get powder coated! so im looking forward to hearing back from him soon.

mainly its just pics of the EP, but theres a couple of other cool uncommon motors for your viewing pleasure!

arrived:

DSC_0008.jpg

A UKSC rep's gotta do wot a UKSC rep's gotta do!

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

the only two GTs present, there was a 96/97 V but he has no interest in talkin to me about the cars so fuck it

DSC_0011.jpg

i cant help it, its a fetish i have, i love TVRs

DSC_0012.jpg

Mark arrived

DSC_0016.jpg

A mate of mark's from the Italian scene

DSC_0017.jpg

left hand drive anyone?

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

UBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0021.jpg

cheeky bum shot, as streetracer once put it. The c-pillar bar attracted ALOT ALOT of attention, as did the instal

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

shiney GTO

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Phil.

thanks chaps!!!

its gotta be done Joz my NI brother!!!

that black astra...THING...parked beside us....i was steamin when they put it there!!! they had a cd with FIVE bloody tracks on it and insisted on playin it louder than their sound system could handle!!! ALL DAY!!!! i heard the 5 songs 5 times EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was homicidal i tell thee!

Phil.

that black astra...THING...parked beside us....i was steamin when they put it there!!! they had a cd with FIVE bloody tracks on it and insisted on playin it louder than their sound system could handle!!! ALL DAY!!!! i heard the 5 songs 5 times EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was homicidal i tell thee!

In that case you should have definately mentioned to me! lol. I have a love of deafening people who try to show off and Im fairly sure I could have destroyed him with my lovely install lol.

lol mine is far from quiet itself, but his was built for the purpose of openin the boot and annoying people, mine was built to entertain me IN the car with the doors closed!!

i swear, 5 cheesy spidey tracks over and over and over again while they stood there nodding their heads to it....ALL BLOODY DAY!!!!! unreal!!!

Phil.

WOW weather looks lush there :lol:

Some nice motors aswell, and the EP is looking lush and good one on the Banner!!!

Looking forward to hearing from the newbie aswell!!!