oem 8 bolt lsd for starlet boxes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lsd diff on the left and oem on the right sorry for the late reply I don't appear to have the rear mount either just the mount housing that bolts to the box sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem Colin when you say oem diff what do you mean because the only diff they come with was the lsd box version was it not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what i mean is like in other boxes non external lets say the c160 comes lsd but its internal and fits right in the starlet box theres more out there that fit in there theres 6 and 8 bolt diffs/lsd

i think any 8 bolt for c series fits ( non viscous models )

No but there are a few for 250 on ebay. Id throw it in a box and see if i did!. I do have a cluch typr internal lsd box atm im considering selling mind...

http://trdparts.jp/parts_lsd_helical.html

hey Colin, i bought a new trd helical lsd a few years back for my ep91--it was advertised for the MR2 on ebay, but luckily it was new and still in the TRD box so i could verify the code "41301-AE000" for myself

you can also get this toyota/oem helical LSD from some levins/bz-tourings with a 4AGE engine and some other toyota cars

you just have to be careful to make sure you get the correct LSD that works with our gearbox